You are invited to attend an information session to discuss your interests on Wednesday 30 March at 6 pm at Sutherland College, Gymea Campus, Bldg A, Ground Floor, Room AG.01
This course is for people who wish to develop the skills to be able to train and assess in the Australian vocational education and training (VET) sector. Achievement of this qualification satisfies the requirements of the VET Quality Training Framework. You are required to have a high level of language, literacy and numeracy skills, technologhy skills and the ability to analyse and problem solve.
You will learn how to plan, organise and deliver training; plan and implement assessment activities; and how to design training programs that meet client needs.
Questions 1-6 must be answered
This course is delivered online 9 weeks. There are 3 scheduled workshops to be held (dates to be advised in timetable) from 6pm to 8pm at Sutherland College, Gymea Campus, Building A, Level 2, Room A201. Workshops are optional.
How to enrol or apply
To enrol in 2016 in any Sydney TAFE course offering, all Learners MUST FIRST create their USI (Unique Student Identifier). Please go to http://www.usi.gov.au/Pages/default.aspx and select [Create a USI] option and also ensure you nominate TAFE NSW, Sydney Institute as your training provider (TAFE NSW, Sydney Institute organisation number is 90003).
To apply for this course please click the Apply Now button below and follow the system prompts. By clicking that button you are submitting an online application for this course. You will be advised of the next step of the application process once you have submitted your online application. For any assistance please call 1300 360 601.
The cost of the course is $1895.00. Some courses attract fees, which can be tax deductible for individuals in some cases. Please consult your accountant for specific advice.
Terms and Conditions
Sydney Institute regrets it cannot accept responsibility for changes in students work commitments or personal circumstances.
Cancellations and Refunds
- Cancellations advised in writing more than seven (7) days prior to the commencement of the program are eligible for a full refund.
- No refunds are made for cancellations advised within seven (7) days of the program start. However substitute delegates may attend if a vacancy exists.
- All courses need a minimum number of students to proceed. If there are insufficient numbers, programs may be cancelled or deferred to another date, and you will be informed. In this case, course fees can either be refunded or transferred towards another Sydney Institute course.
- A decision to cancel a program is made within seven days of course commencement. In the event of a program cancellation, we will make every effort to contact you.
- Final confirmation of program commencement is your responsibility and you should always contact the college two working days prior to program commencement to confirm the program is going ahead.
Conditions of Enrolment
- Enrolment in programs is based on payment of the prescribed program fee. Places are allocated on receipt of payment.
- Minimum age to register in a course is 15 years. Please note that participants enrolling in any program where alcohol is involved must be 18 years of age or over.
- No children are to be in attendance during the courses.
The fee for this program is quoted inclusive of GST, if applicable.
Changes and alterations may occur including course fees. Information on Terms and Conditions was accurate as at November 2015.